محاورة بين ROSSO و بين Ǩ῾2

379 تعليقات الأعضاء

الصفحة رقم 3 من 38 البدايةالبداية 1234513 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
  1. oh no ..my bad ...i didn't know about ur parents ...sorry bored

that i said that ...and made u remember bad memories...
    may allah give u the best of blessings smile

for me ...i am the eldest of my 2 bros ...and we're living with mom as dad left us and divorced from mom 3 years ago...now i better ...i can't tell you how much i hated dad and hated him even more and more as i grew up...mad

well enough of sad memories .....past is past ...let's live in the now and prepare for tommorow ...that's what i keep telling myself to do
    smile
  2. What can I say I am a middle-aged woman
    You say Royal… Some say a joke
    It's hard to be different from the others
    Dreams come true, my friend but Sometimes the price is expensive and a bit harsh I lost my Parents in order to be there
    Sometimes I feel miserable and I ask myself Is this really what I want to do
    Perhaps that was my Parents legacy .. to be successful in what I love
    Enough talking about me now let’s talk about you
    tongue
  3. one piece….mmmm… Usually I do not watch such an anime
    you know I have rules before i watching a series…
    4 now too watch Bleach & Naruto that’s more than Enough
    Must be impressed by the manga then watch the Anime
    I think I read the news somewhere but I do not know where exactly
    Thanks 4 Everything …. See you
  4. lol...22 and still young...eek
    and i thought i became an old man cheeky
    a whole 22 years of living through this life ....lol

....oh born in paris ...how Royal surprised

and work in japan gooooddead

i really wish i can get to work there some day ....but i don't think someone like me could be able too ....Zetsboushita bored!!!!

the matter of coming back to egypt was my fathers call as i was young only 12
    i hope u good luck and best of wishes too...dear rosso-senpai smile
  5. too bad i didn't read the manga but i can tell ya it's too slow in the anime ....biggrin

about my info ...i like to be updated at least of the things around me and things i like ....
    and yeah i pay attention to the art style and music of anime as i like drawing and designing and such ....so i can be put off of one anime by its look or music ....like what happened with one piece ..i was put of by art and music first and more than the actual story ...so i didn't find the will to continue it after Episode 25 biggrin

nurarihyon game ...hm didn't hear about that ...but let me do a check on this matter
  6. redface
    22…. still young
    I was born in Paris and spent 5 years there
    Now I work in a Japan throughout the year… Sometimes I do not know Where I belong ^^ Many around me making fun of it
    U.A.E & Egypt
    So the matter is linked to your family…hope to live a good life wherever you are a… life full of happiness and warmth
  7. DeadmanWanderlan I read the MANGA its full with suspense and excitement
    Anime episodes may have been a bit slow because I know the events
    really!! I didn’t know … You have the attention of music
    Your info is always up to date
    I do not mind ^^ upload the clip
    By the way I heard that there is Nurarihyon No Mago
    Game on PS3!!! Is this true
  8. well my dad had the decision to go back and live in our home country which is Egypt ....and that was like 7 years ago or something ....but still i was born in UAE and lived there for a whole 12 years ...biggrin
    i am 22 now ^^
    i see Deadman wonderland for sure ....it's good anime but the story pace is kinda slow ...and too bad it's gonna end soon ...i bet there's a second season ...that's a new way in long animes it seems ...liek what happened with bakuman and Nurarihyon No Mago

so yeah i know that song i got it on my psp ...i've ripped the op and converted it ...if u wanted i can upload the clip to u smile....

yeah i like that song ..btw didi u know that the ending of DWB is made by the band called nirgilis which i sent u the videoclip sooner for the song called kiseki
    lol at the coincidence

i
  9. cheeky
    Coldrain

No need hint I know them very well ….There is a new band
    Call themselves DWB-deadman wander band
    It’s a new anime you have must heard of it

the song is loud and strong sense, cruel, and violent
    Thanks .. Loading music on
    ^^
  10. sleeping
    its bean long time since that game ….