الصفحة رقم 102 من 152 البدايةالبداية ... 25292100101102103104112 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
مشاهدة النتائج 2,021 الى 2,040 من 3029

المواضيع: nice LIFE ,,,

The Ugly Duckling Story

This is the Fairy Tale The Ugly Duckling Story. It has been adapted from Hans Christian Andersen and is brought to you by Stories to Grow By.

Listen to the Ugly Duckling while you read along !

On a farm long ago, a Mama Duck sat on her nest. “How long must I wait for my babies to hatch?” she said. “I have to sit here all alone! And no one comes to visit me.” But what could she do? A Mama duck must keep her eggs warm till they hatch.

At last, the eggs began to crack. One by one, yellow ducklings stepped out of their shells. They shook their wings and said, “Quack, quack!”

“Look at all of you!” said Mama Duck with joy. “You are all so cute!”

“Quack, quack!” they said.

Mama Duck said, “Come and line up. We will go down to the lake for your very first swim.” She counted – one, two, three, four, five. “Oh dear!” she said. “I should have six ducklings!”

But one large egg was still in the nest. “Well," said Mama Duck, "it looks like that big egg will take more time.” So she had to go sit on her nest again and wait some more.

The next day, the big egg started to hatch. Out came a baby boy bird. But if one may say so, it was an odd-looking thing. This bird was much bigger than others. He was not yellow at all - he was dark-gray from his head to his feet. And he walked with a funny wobble.

One of the yellow ducklings pointed. “What is THAT? He cannot be one of us!”

“I have never seen such an ugly duckling!” said another.

“How can you say such a thing?” said Mama Duck in a stern voice. “You are only one day old! Your brother hatched from the very same nest as you did. Now line up. We will go to the lake for your very first swim.”

Yet the other ducklings quacked, “Ugly! Ugly! Ugly!” The Ugly Duckling did not know why the other ducklings were yelling at him. He took the last spot in the line.

Each yellow duck jumped in the river and swam behind Mama Duck. When it was his turn, the Ugly Duckling jumped in and started to paddle, too. “At least he can swim,” Mama Duck said to herself.

When they left the water and started to play, the Ugly Duckling tried to play with his brothers and sisters, too. They yelled, “Go away! We will not play with you! You are ugly. And you walk weird, too!”

When Mama Duck was close by, she would not let them talk in this way. “Be nice!” she would scold. But she was not always close by.

One day, one of the yellow ducklings said to the Ugly Duckling, “You know what? You would do us a big favor if you just went away from here!” All of them started to quack, “Get out! Get out! Get out!”

“Why won’t they let me stay here?” said the Ugly Duckling to himself. He hung his head down low. “Ah, they are right. I should go.”

That night, the Ugly Duckling flew over the farmyard fence. He flew till he landed on the other side of the lake. There he met two grown-up ducks.

“Can I please stay here for awhile?” said the Ugly Duckling. “I have nowhere else to be.”

“What do we care?” said one of the ducks. “Just don’t get in our way.”

“Woof! Woof!” Suddenly a big hungry dog came tearing by, chasing the two ducks. They quickly flew up in the air, and their feathers fell down on the ground. The poor Ugly Duckling froze in fear. The dog sniffed and sniffed at the Ugly Duckling, then turned away. “I am too ugly even for the big hungry dog to want,” said the Ugly Duckling with his head hung low.

The sky turned dark. Crack! A bolt of lightning. Then came a big storm, with heavy rains pouring down from the sky. In just moments, the Ugly Duckling was soaked through and through. Then a cold wind started to blow.

“Brrr!” he said with both wings held close to his chest. “If only there was a place I could get dry.”

All at once, a tiny light blinked far off in the woods. “Could it be someone’s hut?”

He flew to the door. “Quack?” said the Ugly Duckling. The door of the hut creaked open.

“What is all this noise?” said an old woman, looking right and left. Her eyes were not that good. Then she looked down. “Ah, look at that, it’s a duck!” She picked up the Ugly Duckling and dropped him inside her hut. “You can stay here, but only if you lay eggs,” she said.

A tomcat and hen crept up to the Ugly Duckling. “Who do you think you are, coming in here and taking up room by the fire!” said the tomcat.

“Squawk!” said the hen. “I do not need anyone else in this hut laying eggs.”

“Do not worry about that,” said the Ugly Duckling. “I am a boy duck.”

“Then why are you still here?” said the tomcat. “Did you not hear what the old woman said?”

“Get out of here, pretender!” clucked the hen.

“Get out! Get out!“ hissed the tomcat.

The door was still a bit open, so our poor Ugly Duckling slipped out the door, and back into the storm.

“No one ever wants me,” said the Ugly Duckling with a tear in his eye.

The storm ended. Soon he found a new lake. Looking into the water, the Ugly Duckling saw the reflection of a flock of large white birds flying. He looked overhead and could not believe what he saw. There, above him, were the most beautiful birds he had ever seen! Their long white bodies and slender necks seemed to just glide through the sky. He watched until the very last bird had winged its way out of view.

He stayed at that lake all by himself, and time passed. The leaves of the trees turned deep red and gold, and then the leaves fell to the ground. Winter came, setting a blanket of white snow all over. The cold wind and the dark clouds made the Ugly Duckling feel even more sad.

He had to go into the cold, cold lake to fish, but it was getting harder to swim. The lake was turning to ice. One day, it was all he could do was to paddle the water to keep it from freezing around him, and trapping him in the lake.

“I am so tired!” he said, paddling with all his might. The ice got thicker and drew closer to him.

In a moment, two giant hands swept him up. “You poor thing!” said a farmer. He held the Ugly Duckling close to his thick wool jacket and took the bird to his home.

Never was a warm fireplace more welcome! For the rest of the winter, the farmer cared for the Ugly Duckling. Then spring came. Tips of green covered the trees. Short, bright flowers popped up from the ground.

“It is time for you to go to the lake to swim again, as you were born to do,” said the farmer. He took the duckling back to the lake where he had found him, and set him with care on the water.

“Gosh, I feel strong,” said the young bird, flapping his wings. “Why, I never felt as strong as I do right now!”

He heard quiet splashing sounds behind him, and turned around. A flock of those same beautiful birds he had seen in the sky before landed behind him on the water.

“Do not worry!” he said to them, holding out one wing. “I will go now. I will not make trouble for you.” A big fat tear rolled down his cheek. He turned to go away. When he opened his eyes, he saw a reflection in the water of one of those beautiful white birds. Why was it so close to him? He jumped back. And the reflection jumped back, too.

“What is this?” he said. He stretched his neck, and the reflection of the beautiful bird stretched its neck, too.

“Why are you going so soon?” said one of the beautiful birds.

“Stay here, with us!” said another. “We’ll be great friends.”

Then, the bird who used to be the Ugly Duckling knew what had happened! He was no longer an ugly gray bird that wobbled when it walked.

At one moment, all the swans flapped their wings and took off into the sky. “Come with us,” one called back. “Take the lead!” So he flapped his wings fast and took his place in front of the whole flock. All his new friends flapped their wings behind him.

“Say!” he said, gliding and dipping through the sky as he sped on. “Who’s an ugly duckling now? Surely, Not I!”

The link of story
    https://storiestogrowby.org/story/th...tory-for-kids/
    ….
    الصور المرفقة الصور المرفقة attachment 

attachment

2. ...

Ben woodward ghost

https://youtu.be/JmO7RXDXM9Q

https://youtu.be/81aa3YGxSoc

I know you crossed a bridge that I can’t follow
    And if I can’t be next to you

I settle for the ghost of you
    I miss you more than life

Your memory is ecstasy
    I need more time
    But time can’t be borrowed

انا الان تخرجت
    لكي ارتاح وليس لابحث عن وظائف غبيه تدمر مواهبي
    لا لا لن انمي مواهبي في وظائف
    وعيب عليك تقول انا احكم دون تجربه
    فهذا رأيي انا أبديته وليس حكم مني بلا تجربه
    بمعنى انا لي رأي وهذا ليس مايريحني
    هذا ضد طاقتي فوق طاقتي ولا يفيدني بل يضرني ويذرني خيبه

مالعمل الكل يصر علي اتوظف وانا مابي اتوظف جدا ارتحت بعد التخرج
    مابي اشوف احد لانهم كانوا يعاملوني كخردة فلماذا ارجع لهم بعد تخرجي سأموت اذن واكون خاسرا

لا اريد ان اتوظف ولا اريد ان اكون زميله احد بحجه صداقه
    تعبت من الي يكرهوني ليه اتوظف وانجبر اشوف ناس اكرههم ويضروني ؟؟؟
    لماذا لا يوجد شيئ سوى الخوف والخروج عن المألوف ؟؟؟
    لماذا الجميع لا ينفك عن ايذاءي ؟؟؟

This is why you should not come to school….

School
    Six
    Cruel
    Hours
    Of
    Our
    Lives

Math
    Mental
    Abuse
    To
    Humans

Homework
    Half
    Of
    My
    Energy
    Wasted
    On
    Random
    Knowledge

Class
    Come
    Late
    And
    Start
    Sleeping

Lol

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSRd8LbKK/?k=1

جميله تسمع هالموسيقى قبل النوم
    موسيقى من ديزني ، تصبحوا على خير embarrassed

https://youtu.be/8Yhv7eXmSW0

سيتم غسل هذه الاحزان
    سوف احاول ان استرخي
    اني اريد السلام بدل الحرب
    اريد الحب والسعاده والطمأنينه بدل التوتر والقلق
    سوف اجد شمساً دافئه من بعد هذا البرد الموجع
    بحق …. لا اعرف لماذا الجميع يحب التنمر والقسوة
    يحبون ان يكونون ضدك ويحبون ان يسقطونك من ماتحبه
    لماذا ؟
    لانهم بزعمهم يقولون انك مختلف عنهم ويجب ان تتبعهم
    لاتعليق …. الوضع مريب ومشتت ، وكأنك ضائع في صحراء كلها كثبان رمليه لا ترى فيها شيء امامك .

https://youtu.be/fiplTpWvRjk

Some days I wish I could go back in life. Not to change anything, but to feel a few things twice.
    Unknown

Never put me in guilt of regrets to forgive or apologize
    I can’t act that way , it’s very mean to me , and i have enough stress
    I have my hopes not worries, i never need to beat myself to feel less or more
    Be fair , feel my pain and never try to overwrite my story , i am not anything else but me
    There is no fun on making weird teams with weird names , we are one not teams

قصة ليلى والذئب

حذار ان تسمي نفسك "شجاعاً" فقط لانك ترى الطرف الآخر "جباناً" لانك بزعمك اشجع
    لا هذا يعتبر تطفلا وحسدا وتجبرا وليس شجاعة !
    لا يجب عليك ان تطلب من اي احد مهما كان ان يعتذر منك او يتحداك فقط لانه جرحك او اغضبك بزعمك ! فهل هذا هو الشرف بزعمك ؟؟؟

Those who plant evil lead themselves to astray, and those who seek goodness find faith

You never need to force anyone for any apology for the sake of abuse

You never need to attack anyone at all no matter what is your rule or even your age !!!

Don’t change anyone or abuse them !
    Spirit is just spirited

And

It is not good to ask apologize from any cause it is like competing their levels to your level and trying to abuse them and abusing them while apologizing is really sad

Don’t force someone to act like they care to you , don’t!

حرام تخلي الناس يخسرون نفسهم معك
    مافيه احد احسن من احد وحرام تبغض غيرك عشان تتفضل عليهم بس !
    العجب بالذكر حمق !
    لايوجد خير في مجتمع يحبب الذكر على الانثى ويبغضون الانثى بغير حق يريدونها زينة للرجل وشبيه بالرجل وهذا حرام
    هو حرام تجبر احد على نفسك وتخاصم الثاني على نفسك وتضحك على غيرك لنفسك

حرام تبغض انثى عشان الذكر بس !
    يعني ليش ؟

( وَنَضَعُ الموازين القسط لِيَوْمِ القيامة فَلاَ تُظْلَمُ نَفْسٌ شَيْئاً وَإِن كَانَ مِثْقَالَ حَبَّةٍ مِّنْ خَرْدَلٍ أَتَيْنَا بِهَا وكفى بِنَا حَاسِبِينَ )

وَهُمْ عَلَىٰ مَا يَفْعَلُونَ بِٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ شُهُودٌ
    (البروج - 7)

أبيات شعرية للمتنبي

يا قَدْ رَضِيتُ بِمَا أَرَاقُوا مِنْ دَمِي عَمْداً علَى سُخْطِ القَبيلِ فهَلْ رَضُوا
    فَهَنَاهُمُ صَفْوُ الزُّلالِ وإنْ هُمُ بالرِّيقِ يَومَ وَداعِهِمْ لي أجْرَضُوا
    باتُوا أَصِحَّاءَ القُلُوبِ وعندنَا منهُمْ علَى النأْي المُعلُّ المُمْرِضُ
    يا صَاحِ أنْتَ المسْتَشَارُ لِمَا عَرَا من حَادِثِ الأيَّامِ والمُسْتنهضُ
    أشْكُو إليكَ صَبَاً يُعِينُ على دَمِي بَرْقاً تَأَلَّقَ بعدَ وَهْنٍ يُومِضُ
    فَمَنِ المُذِمُّ علَى المحَاجِر من سَنَا بَرْقٍ كصِلِّ الرَّملِ حينَ يُنْضنِضُ
    قَلِقُ الوميضِ فَلَيسَ يغمُضُ طرفَهُ لَيلاً ولا يَدَعُ المَحَاجِرَ تَغمُضُ
    نُشِرَتْ لَهُ لَيلاً على عَذْبِ الحِمَى حُلَلٌ تُذهَّبُ تارةً وتُفضَّضُ
    أحْيَا الدُّجَى نَبْضاً وأَفْنَانِي فَمَا أجْلَى سَنَاهُ وفيَّ عِرْقٌ ينبِضُ
    وبمُنْحَنَى الجرْعَاءَ حَيٌّ ثَوَّرُوا بالقَلْبِ سَائِرةَ الظُّعُونِ وأَرْبَضُوا

المصدر

إِنَّ جَهَنَّمَ كَانَتْ مِرْصَادًا (21) لِلطَّاغِينَ مَآبًا (22) لَابِثِينَ فِيهَا أَحْقَابًا (23) لَا يَذُوقُونَ فِيهَا بَرْدًا وَلَا شَرَابًا (24) إِلَّا حَمِيمًا وَغَسَّاقًا (25) جَزَاءً وِفَاقًا (26) إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا لَا يَرْجُونَ حِسَابًا (27) وَكَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا كِذَّابًا (28) وَكُلَّ شَيْءٍ أَحْصَيْنَاهُ كِتَابًا (29) فَذُوقُوا فَلَنْ نَزِيدَكُمْ إِلَّا عَذَابًا (30) إِنَّ لِلْمُتَّقِينَ مَفَازًا (31) حَدَائِقَ وَأَعْنَابًا (32) وَكَوَاعِبَ أَتْرَابًا (33) وَكَأْسًا دِهَاقًا (34) لَا يَسْمَعُونَ فِيهَا لَغْوًا وَلَا كِذَّابًا (35) جَزَاءً مِنْ رَبِّكَ عَطَاءً حِسَابًا (36) رَبِّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا الرَّحْمَنِ لَا يَمْلِكُونَ مِنْهُ خِطَابًا (37) يَوْمَ يَقُومُ الرُّوحُ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ صَفًّا لَا يَتَكَلَّمُونَ إِلَّا مَنْ أَذِنَ لَهُ الرَّحْمَنُ وَقَالَ صَوَابًا (38)

سورة نبأ

يَحْذَرُ الْمُنَافِقُونَ أَن تُنَزَّلَ عَلَيْهِمْ سُورَةٌ تُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ غڑ قُلِ اسْتَهْزِئُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ مُخْرِجٌ مَّا تَحْذَرُونَ
    (التوبة)

وَإِذْ يَقُولُ الْمُنَافِقُونَ وَالَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ مَّا وَعَدَنَا اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ إِلَّا غُرُورًا
    (الأحزاب)

لَّئِن لَّمْ يَنتَهِ الْمُنَافِقُونَ وَالَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ وَالْمُرْجِفُونَ فِي الْمَدِينَةِ لَنُغْرِيَنَّكَ بِهِمْ ثُمَّ لَا يُجَاوِرُونَكَ فِيهَا إِلَّا قَلِيلًا
    (الأحزاب)

https://www.almaany.com/quran-b/%D8%...A%D9%86%D9%8E/

اللَّهُ وَلِيُّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا يُخْرِجُهُم مِّنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَوْلِيَاؤُهُمُ الطَّاغُوتُ يُخْرِجُونَهُم مِّنَ النُّورِ إِلَى الظُّلُمَاتِ أُولَئِكَ أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ (257)

https://quran.ksu.edu.sa/tafseer/tab...a2-aya257.html

---
    اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » Ronay في يوم » 16-07-2022 عند الساعة » 01:47

ضَلالٌ مارَأَيتُ مِنَ الضَلالِ

مُعاتَبَةُ الكَريمِ عَلى النَوالِ

وَإِنَّ مَسامِعي عَن كُلِّ عَذلٍ

لَفي شُغلٍ بِحَمدٍ أَو سُؤالِ

وَلا وَاللَهِ مابَخِلَت يَميني

وَلا أَصبَحتُ أَشقاكُم بِمالي

وَلا أُمسي يُحَكَّمُ فيهِ بَعدي

قَليلُ الحَمدِ مَذمومَ الفِعالِ

وَلَكِنّي سَأُفنيهِ وَأَقني

ذَخائِرَ مِن ثَوابٍ أَو جَمالِ

وَلِلوُرّاثِ إِرثُ أَبي وَجَدّي

جِيادُ الخَيلِ وَالأَسَلِ الطِوالِ

وَما تَجني سَراةُ بَني أَبينا

سِوى ثَمَراتِ أَطرافِ العَوالي

مَمالِكُنا مَكاسِبُنا إِذا ما

تَوارَثَها رِجالٌ عَن رِجالِ

إِذا لَم تُمسِ لي نارٌ فَإِنّي

أَبيتُ لِنارِ غَيري غَيرَ صالِ

أَوَينا بَينَ أَطنابِ الأَعادي

إِلى بَلَدٍ مِنَ النُصّارِ خالِ

نَمُدُّ بُيوتُنا في كُلِّ فَجٍّ

بِهِ بَينَ الأَراقِمِ وَالصِلالِ

نَعافُ قُطونَهُ وَنَمَلُّ مِنهُ

وَيَمنَعُنا الإِباءُ مِنَ الزِيالِ

مَخافَةَ أَن يُقالَ بِكُلِّ أَرضٍ

بَنو حَمدانَ كَفّوا عَن قِتالِ

أَسَيفَ الدَولَةِ المَأمولَ إِنّي

عَنِ الدُنيا إِذا ماعِشتَ سالِ

وَمَن وَرَدَ المَهالِكَ لَم تَرُعهُ

رَزايا الدَهرِ في أَهلٍ وَمالِ

إِذا قُضِيَ الحِمامُ عَلَيَّ يَوماً

فَفي نَصرِ الهُدى بِيَدِ الضَلالِ

إِذا مالَم تَخُنكَ يَدٌ وَقَلبٌ

فَلَيسَ عَلَيكَ خائِنَةُ اللَيالي

وَأَنتَ أَشَدُّ هَذا الناسِ بَأساً

وَأَصبَرُهُم عَلى نُوَبِ القِتالِ

وَأَهجَمُهُم عَلى جَيشٍ كَثيفٍ

وَأَغوَرُهُم عَلى حَيٍّ حِلالِ

ضَرَبتَ فَلَم تَدَع لِلسَيفِ حَدّاً

وَجُلتَ بِحَيثُ ضاقَ عَنِ المَجالِ

فَقُلتَ وَقَد أَظَلَّ المَوتُ صَبراً

وَإِنَّ الصَبرَ عِندَ سِواكَ غالِ

أَلا هَل مُنكِرٌ يا اِبنَي نِزارٍ

مَقامي يَومَ ذَلِكَ أَو مَقالي

أَلَم أَثبُت لَها وَالخَيلُ فَوضى

بِحَيثُ تَخِفُّ أَحلامُ الرِجالِ

تَرَكتُ ذَوابِلَ المُرّانِ فيها

مُخَضَّبَةً مُحَطَّمَةَ الأَعالي

وَعُدتُ أَجَرُّ رُمحي عَن مَقامٍ

تُحَدِّثُ عَنهُ رَبّاتُ الحِجالِ

فَقائِلَةٍ تَقولُ أَبا فِراسٍ

أُعيذُ عُلاكَ مِن عَينِ الكَمالِ

وَقائِلَةٍ تَقولُ جُزيتَ خَيراً

لَقَد حامَيتَ عَن حَرَمَ المَعالي

وَمُهري لايَمَسُّ الأَرضَ زَهواً

كَأَنَّ تُرابَها قُطبُ النِبالِ

كَأَنَّ الخَيلَ تَعرِفُ مَن عَلَيها

فَفي بَعضٍ عَلى بَعضٍ تُعالي

عَلَينا أَن نُعاوِدَ كُلَّ يَومٍ

رَخيصٍ عِندَهُ المُهَجُ الغَوالي

فَإِن عِشنا ذَخَرناها لِأُخرى

وَإِن مُتنا فَمَوتاتُ الرِجالِ

المصدر
    https://www.aldiwan.net/poem25209.html

قُلْ إِنَّمَا يُوحَى إِلَيَّ أَنَّمَا إِلَهُكُمْ إِلَهٌ وَاحِدٌ فَهَلْ أَنْتُمْ مُسْلِمُونَ (108) فَإِنْ تَوَلَّوْا فَقُلْ آذَنْتُكُمْ عَلَى سَوَاءٍ وَإِنْ أَدْرِي أَقَرِيبٌ أَمْ بَعِيدٌ مَا تُوعَدُونَ (109) إِنَّهُ يَعْلَمُ الْجَهْرَ مِنَ الْقَوْلِ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا تَكْتُمُونَ (110) وَإِنْ أَدْرِي لَعَلَّهُ فِتْنَةٌ لَكُمْ وَمَتَاعٌ إِلَى حِينٍ (111) قَالَ رَبِّ احْكُمْ بِالْحَقِّ وَرَبُّنَا الرَّحْمَنُ الْمُسْتَعَانُ عَلَى مَا تَصِفُونَ (112)

سورة الانبياء

I am a strong person
    But what makes me cry is when i give my best but I still feel usless

۞ وَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ لِأَبِيهِ آزَرَ أَتَتَّخِذُ أَصْنَامًا آلِهَةً ۖ إِنِّي أَرَاكَ وَقَوْمَكَ فِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ (74) وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُرِي إِبْرَاهِيمَ مَلَكُوتَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَلِيَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُوقِنِينَ (75) فَلَمَّا جَنَّ عَلَيْهِ اللَّيْلُ رَأَىٰ كَوْكَبًا ۖ قَالَ هَٰذَا رَبِّي ۖ فَلَمَّا أَفَلَ قَالَ لَا أُحِبُّ الْآفِلِينَ (76) فَلَمَّا رَأَى الْقَمَرَ بَازِغًا قَالَ هَٰذَا رَبِّي ۖ فَلَمَّا أَفَلَ قَالَ لَئِن لَّمْ يَهْدِنِي رَبِّي لَأَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الضَّالِّينَ (77) فَلَمَّا رَأَى الشَّمْسَ بَازِغَةً قَالَ هَٰذَا رَبِّي هَٰذَا أَكْبَرُ ۖ فَلَمَّا أَفَلَتْ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ إِنِّي بَرِيءٌ مِّمَّا تُشْرِكُونَ (78) إِنِّي وَجَّهْتُ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِي فَطَرَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ حَنِيفًا ۖ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (79) وَحَاجَّهُ قَوْمُهُ ۚ قَالَ أَتُحَاجُّونِّي فِي اللَّهِ وَقَدْ هَدَانِ ۚ وَلَا أَخَافُ مَا تُشْرِكُونَ بِهِ إِلَّا أَن يَشَاءَ رَبِّي شَيْئًا ۗ وَسِعَ رَبِّي كُلَّ شَيْءٍ عِلْمًا ۗ أَفَلَا تَتَذَكَّرُونَ (80) وَكَيْفَ أَخَافُ مَا أَشْرَكْتُمْ وَلَا تَخَافُونَ أَنَّكُمْ أَشْرَكْتُم بِاللَّهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ عَلَيْكُمْ سُلْطَانًا ۚ فَأَيُّ الْفَرِيقَيْنِ أَحَقُّ بِالْأَمْنِ ۖ إِن كُنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ (81)

بيانات عن الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

عدد زوار الموضوع الآن 1 . (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

المفضلات

collapse_40b قوانين المشاركة

• غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
  • غير مصرّح بالرد على المواضيع
  • غير مصرّح لك بإرفاق ملفات
  • غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter