مشاهدة النتائج 1 الى 2 من 2

اخر الاخبار من مجلة اوكى

زواج
    Katherine Heigl
    و
    Josh Kelley

Katherine Heigl and musician Josh Kelley said “I do” at a small private ceremony in Park City, Utah on December 23, and OK! has the exclusive scoop. The Emmy-winning actress walked down to the aisle to “December 23,” a song written by Josh. “I’m with a person who not only brings enormous joy and laughter into my life, but is also hugely grounded, smart, passionate and talented,” says Katherine. This week’s issue of OK! reveals all the romantic details

جايمى لين تدافع عن حملها فى سن 16
    Jamie Lynn Fights Back: The pregnant teen defends her mom’s parenting

Amid swirling rumors about the father of her baby, Jamie Lynn Spears takes time to hit back at critics who question the way she was raised by mother, Lynne Spears. “Jamie Lynn and her mom will be raising this baby together,” says a source close to the family. “They’re in this together.” The 16-year-old Zoey 101 star also wants to set the record straight about the stability of her relationship with boyfriend Casey Aldridge. Casey and Jamie Lynn are still together,” an insider tells OK! “And of course he’s the father!”

باريس تحرم من ثروتها
    The Simple Life for Paris?

Now that the news has come out that Paris Hilton has effectively been cut out of her expected $100 million fortune, what will the celebutante do to maintain her lifestyle? From her mother's plans to fight the will to how this could change Paris' love life, OK! investigates.
    6at693fdl0fh

attachment

2. ...

بريتنى تمنع من زيارة اطفالها
    Britney's Visitation Rights Suspended!

(Getty Images)

After a day in court, Kevin Federline’s weary attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan wound up his argument in the aspiring rapper's custody fight with Britney Spears.

OK! was at Los Angeles Superior Court when Kaplan emerged from behind court doors and said, “I’m not happy about anything that’s going on. There are no winners.”

As for what went on in the courtroom today, Kaplan was customarily vague. “There were several orders requested which will be reflected in a minute order," he explained. "The minute order will be released publicly by the end of business on Monday.”

However, in a document obtained by TMZ.com, it appears that it has been decided by the court that Kevin now has sole custody of the two boys and that Britney's visitation rights have been suspended pending further investigation.

A hearing date on the suspension is set for Jan. 14.

بيانات عن الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

عدد زوار الموضوع الآن 1 . (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

المفضلات

collapse_40b قوانين المشاركة

• غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
  • غير مصرّح بالرد على المواضيع
  • غير مصرّح لك بإرفاق ملفات
  • غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter